Thursday, October 22, 2009

The unLogical Think about Love

Today, on 21-12-2009 I felt this happiness many times in my life. Ten times in every month I celebrate it with my girlfriend. I had 10 months out with her, many things that I've spent with her. For a moment, i remembering old memories that saved in my mind. 10 months ago when my feeling was peaked against her. Feelings of confuse, miss her, and . I feel, thats what i called love.
At that time, my friend told me. "What do you want from her?", "You love her? Express your feeling to her, my friend ..". once, my friend leave me. Makes me think hard, what should I do after this. So at that moment I planted in my mind, I'll try to get her, in any way.
That is the greatness of love, is very aside logic, and there are only feelings that carried in it. So do not hesitate to have love in your life, because that's what will make your life full of passion.

0 comments:

Protected by Copyscape plagiarism checker - duplicate content and unique article detection software.

Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Supported by Doocu.Com - Free PDF upload and share